Friday, February 21, 2014

February 3, 2014

Good morning Dad

Love you!  I'm really glad you get to work in the Gilbert temple.  This week was up and down but ok.  More than anything this week just wore me out spiritually.  I'm just working on getting through it right now, but I'm really ok.  Contacts are coming really good.  We are contacting a lot more and things are going ok.  Well the new area was great and the people were really nice but president called us and told us we couldn't go there anymore because it's a little dangerous so we don't go there anymore.  But the good news is that we are going to have a baptism this week!  The sister we were visiting in the new area will be baptized on Saturday at 4.  I'm super excited!  At times it's tough but it doesn't feel like a burden being here.  It feels more like an endurance race.  At times I feel tired and worn out but other times I feel excited and recharged.  Thank you for your advice!  It would be great if you could tell me of ways that you had success on your mission.  Maybe I could try them here.  Thanks for all the concern!!!  I'm really doing good here!  We have a lot of success here!  I love you Dad!

Love
Elder Cammack

No comments:

Post a Comment