Sunday, February 2, 2014

January 21, 2014

Hey Mom

Love you!!  Sorry I didn't write yesterday.  We had changes and I was on a bus all day going to get my new companion.  I didn't change, I'm still here in Tempoal which I'm really excited about!!!  I love it here and we are going to have a lot of baptisms in February.  We will have like 4 or 5, I'm so excited!!!  I did get a new companion though, his name is Elder Martinez and he is from Tijuana.  He is really cool and we are going to get lots of work done!  I'm going to learn a lot from him.  My week was great.  Things just keep getting better here!  We found new people to teach and we are doing good.  Jorge is doing fantastic!  The weirdest things happen to him.  This week he couldn't go to church because he was robbed and left on the side of the highway when he was returning from huejutla.  He is ok, no worries.  He is still really excited to be baptized.  The others are great too!  I am doing great and learning so much!  I feel so different and its awesome!  I love continually progressing.  Thank you so much Mom you are my hero too!  I love you lots and I love being happy!  It's like a disease and I love it.  I love you so much Mom!

Love forever and ever
Elder Cammack (your boy)

No comments:

Post a Comment