Friday, February 21, 2014

February 17, 2014

Buenos tardes Papa

My week was great!!  I finally had my first baptism!!!  It was super awesome!!!  One of the sisters who was supposed to talk didn't show up so I talked in her place and it was really good.  I felt the spirit the strongest in that moment!!  My companion told me it was really good too!  The weather is acting really weird over there.  It's mostly been sunny and hot over here. 

I write in my journal everyday about what happened that day and I haven't really missed a day!  I've been doing that since I started in the MTC.  That's why I need so many journals!  The days that I have missed I recorded what happened during the next day so it's still all recorded.  I know a lot of times I might not see the fruit of my labors but I know it's there.  Although I realize that I'd rather see the results.  Well if it turns out to be that way I hope that I'll find out about it at some point in the future!  Actually I've found that I really do like tracting and talking with lots of people!  I feel good doing it and its cool to meet lots of people and we have had success with it! 

Something that's been hard for me right now is getting up on time which is really weird because back at home I was getting up at 5:30 no problem but here it's like world war 3 haha.  Gregorio probably won't be baptized while I'm here which makes me sad but it's ok as long as he gets baptized!  Thanks a lot Dad!  Love you.  Have a great week!

Love you more Dad!
Elder Cammack

No comments:

Post a Comment