Sunday, February 2, 2014

January 27, 2014

Hey Dad

How cool!!!  I'm so glad you have an interview with the Temple President.  I'm sure you are going to work in the new temple.  Congrats!!!  Life in the wilderness this week was good, apart from Saturday that is.  I was sick all day because I ate something bad and my body didn't like it so I threw it up but it was only a one day thing.  Don't worry!!!  The weather right now is hot and we haven't had rain for awhile but it will probably start raining soon.  In the morning its cold and in the afternoon its hot.

On Sunday we go to church, to Branch council, visit people and go to family home evening that the branch has every Sunday.  We have a lady getting baptized in a week from Saturday!!!  I'm so excited!!  It will be my first baptism here in the mission.  We have a few more we are trying to help them over the edge and into the baptismal font.  They just need a little bit more work but their hearts are  in the right place and that's what matters.  If they have the desire the Lord has a way.  My companion is doing great too!  I'll send you a picture of us when I can.  Just want you to know I'm not going to get mugged, people don't mess with us here.  They know we are people of God and they don't mess with those kind of people.  I don't ever feel scared or anything.  This week we got to go to a new area for proselyting that missionaries haven't gone to before.  It's a little community outside of Tempoal and there are some people that are interested there so who knows, we might be able to start a branch there.  I think we might actually!  Thanks a lot Dad!  I love you lots too.  Stay safe and thanks for your example!  Love ya.

Love ya Dad!
Elder Cammack

No comments:

Post a Comment