Sunday, February 2, 2014

January 27, 2014

Hola Mama!  te amo mucho

You have been missed too!  No worries you are going to have a lot of Sundays with me.  I'm really sorry though that it has been hard for you!  I can't wait to see how high you jump when I get off the plane.  My new companion is great, we get along really well.  In my package could you please send me like reeses or snickers or butterfingers, I would be eternally grateful because they are really expensive here and I would really like one.  Oh and lots of jelly beans too.  There is a sister here who loves them but they don't sell them here.  Can you ask Bishop if he can send like 1 or 4 coins like I have?  The ones with the armor of God.  There is a sister here who really loves the story behind it and I told her I would ask if he could send me one for her. 

Remember just like Nephi said the Lord provides a way to fulfill his commandments there's know doubt about it in my mind!!  I know I'm in your prayers and thank you for that.  It's really good that you are praying for everyone else too!  I've been feeling pretty good.  Just a little under the weather on Saturday because I threw up some bad food but it was only because of that.  I don't have anything, I'm perfectly fine right now and I talked to Sister Jordan so don't worry all is well!!!  Can't wait to talk to you in May.  When we talk I will have been here for just about a year.  Thank you so much Mom!  I love you too more than I can say!  It would take me an eternity.  Love you bunches and bunches.

Love eternally your son
Elder Cammack

No comments:

Post a Comment