Sunday, October 19, 2014

October 13, 2014

Hi Dad!

te amo mucho!  me da mucho gusto saber que esta bein!  This last week was pretty good!  As a zone we broke the record for the most new investigators found in one day!  We found 28 new investigators in one day!  That night when we talked to the assistants they told us that out of the entire mission our zone had found the most new investigators that week!  We are really progressing here!  Also we had a neat experience in our area.  I was on divisions with a brand new Elder and we were contacting some references and when we contacted one this guy came out and at the beginning he was pretty hard, but as we kept on talking to him he opened up to us!  We were able to feel the spirit strong and he asked us about some doubts that he had and we were able to clear them up.  Now we have a return appointment with him!  It's really neat to witness the spirit work on people!  All we do is prepare the setting and watch what takes place!  It was a great experience!  I have really been learning a lot and changing a lot.  I'm really grateful for that.  The investigators aren't doing so good right now because none of them are progressing.  We are working really hard to help them and I know that everything will be ok and we will be able to have a lot more success.  :D  I've been making sure to write in my journal everyday and record the experiences.  I've got pretty much every day and important experiences covered for my mission.  So president pretty much told me and my companion what our transfers are going to be.  It's not official or anything but it's what will most likely happen.  He told us that he is going to do the same thing with us that he has done with other zone leaders.  He is going to separate us zone leaders in 2 different areas and we both are going to train new missionaries that arrive!  I'm super excited!!!!  But like I said anything can still happen but it will be crazy training and at the same time being a zone leader.  I'm super excited for it though.  In our divisions we had a super powerful lesson and the spirit was so strong that our investigators were crying!  We are getting really good at having the spirit.  Everything else is going great.  I'm happy and positive and will keep on working! :D  Thanks so much Dad!  I love you so much!  Be safe and share the gospel!

Love
Elder Cammack

No comments:

Post a Comment