Sunday, October 19, 2014

September 22, 2014

Thanks Dad!

I love you!  I hope all is well with you!  My week was a little bit harder in terms of success and numbers but in terms of spirit and effort it was great!  I'm going to try even harder this week to be better!  This week we were able to give service to a man moving dirt and it opened the door to share the gospel with him and that has opened the door to 5 future investigators!  We still haven't been able to find him at home but we are going to keep trying!  He seems interested.  I hope you and Mom enjoy Makena's play tell her good luck. 

We never stop working but it's a lot of fun.  I've been trying to get to know my missionaries better and to help them be more successful.  I will be honest though sometimes I wonder why I was put in this position.  There have been a lot of times where I don't feel adequate or like there are so many others better than me.  But no matter what the trial is I will always keep working and never give up! :D  Yes I am doing great and the members love us!  I haven't felt so much opposition in all of my mission.  Satan is fighting hard against us and our investigators and they all have problems and aren't progressing very well but we will find a way to help them!  I love you Dad and thanks for your love and advise!  Keep being awesome!  Love you bunches!

Love
Elder Cammack

No comments:

Post a Comment