Sunday, October 19, 2014

September 29, 2014

Hola querida madre!  te amo!

I hope all is well!  This last week was super great for me!  Last week was the best week that we have had here!  I was really able to see the Lord putting the means in our path so that we could fulfill our goals!  The only sad thing is that my companion is being transferred!  Elder Santamaria is going to an old area of mine actually.  He is going to Tempoal.  My new companion is Elder Flores!  I'll send a picture.  He is from Ecuador and he is super cool and friendly.  He is a band new zone leader and I get to train him.  But we both are going to be learning because I'm still brand new myself.  Honestly I don't feel any older.  I still feel like I am 18.  Yes I was taken care of very well!  I did get my box and thank you SOOOOOO much for the gifts!  I really appreciate them all and will treasure them!  Being me I opened my box 2 days early haha but I saved the presents for my Birthday and I took pictures Mom so no worries! :D  Tell Troy and his family thanks for the gifts as well as the Oaks!  I am so excited for conference we get to listen to it at the Stake Center.  Just pray for us that we can find investigators and that they will progress.  Thanks so much Mom.  I'm sending you a big hug!  Thanks for the photos, they mean so much.  I love you so much and don't worry I always think about you!  You are my Mommy!  Love you more than all the Spanish I have spoken haha!

Love
Elder Cammack

No comments:

Post a Comment