Sunday, October 19, 2014

September 29, 2014

Hola Querido padre te amo!

espero que este bien!  How are you doing Dad?  I miss you a lot!  This last week was super great for me!  We had the best week that we have had here in this area!  I was able to see how the Lord answered my prayers and helped us to find people and fulfill our goals!  I was praying for investigators and the Lord gave them to me!  The last week we have had many spiritual experiences where we have been able to share powerful testimony with others who needed help and we felt the spirit!  I'm doing good!  My companion got changed and is now in Tempoal, one of my old areas and he is training!  My new companion and fellow zone leader is Elder Flores!  He is a brand new zone leader and I get to train him haha.  But I'm still new myself!  It will be fun.  My Birthday was great and I did get my box, thanks!  I was just happy that our day was super great that day!  I had to laugh a little because we were in a lesson at the end of the day and out of no where I heard the Mexican birthday song come on from another house down the road and I thought it was a pretty funny coincidence haha.  Yes Dad they do have McDonalds here.  Yes I'm sure you can buy tacos there.  Basically what is happening now is that in every zone there will be 2 zone leaders but in different areas and each zone leader will be training.  In these changes right now I'm not training but I probably will be in the next one!  For now my companion is a zone leader too.  Thanks so much Dad.  I'm really glad you share your testimony with me and that you are strengthening me.  I also have a testimony of this church and gospel and know that it is true!  We are playing for the true team of the Lord and we will not lose!  Love you to infinity Dad!

Love
Elder Cammack

No comments:

Post a Comment