Sunday, October 19, 2014

October 6, 2014

Hi Mom!!!!

I'm super happy!  We had such an amazing week!!! :D  We found 15 new investigators this week!  We had SO many spiritual experiences!  It was great.  One thing we have been really focusing on is having the spirit with us and working by it.  What a difference it made!  There was a niece of a member we met and we started talking to her and everything and in the beginning she was super defensive but we kept talking to her and we found out why.  After we found her need she asked us a question.  She asked us who is God?  I then shared my testimony with her of who he is personally for me and then I asked her why she was asking us if she wanted to know who God was.  We then explained to her that she can know for herself by praying and the spirit was so strong!  We also talked about eternal families and the temple and she had a 180 degree change.  We later found out from her relative that she had felt something way different with us than the other missionaries  because she had talked to a lot.  She will get baptized!  We had a whole lot of other experiences just like that!  My companion is fantastic!  We get along super well.  Look through my old pants and shirts too and whatever he can use give it to him please!  Elder Santamaria and I both loved our CTR rings thanks so much. 

I loved conference and it's hard to pick which talk was my favorite but I loved that they spoke in their native tongue.  Of course I understood them all except for the one in Cantonese.  I really liked President Uchtdorf talk about how the truth doesn't change but it is our perspective that changes!  I really loved this conference and it flew by so fast!  I really like Elder Bednar's talk to, we had 2 investigators there and one of them is progressing really well.  I'm glad all is well!  You are looking great Mom!  Keep up the good work.  You have moved mountains!   Thank you for everything!  I am very happy.  I love you more than all the seconds we spent in general conference!

Love
Elder Cammack

No comments:

Post a Comment