Sunday, October 19, 2014

September 15, 2014

Hola Mama!

Te love!  There's some Spanish for you.  Hope all is well!  I loved the pictures of dinner at Red Lobster.  I miss those biscuits, it's been so long.  This week was good mommy!  I'm doing great and feeling great too!  I'm super happy and I love being a zone leader!  Leave it to Mom to pay attention to the details haha.  Okay you caught,  yes I was struggling a little but not anymore!  I'm doing a lot better:D  I know everything will not always be perfect.  I just don't want to focus on the bad.  I like being positive and that's what I like to share in my letters.  I know no one expects me to be perfect.  It's just my personality because I expect it  of myself but I've gotten better!  Thank you for your support Mom! :D  Honestly I do feel really happy.  I think I was made for missionary life!  I love being a missionary!  I've progressed so much in being happy even through trials!  I know that I can be happy no matter what!  I decide my happiness :D  I'm really glad you love me and care for me!  You are #1!!!!  It's all thanks to the Lord that I'm becoming who I am.  Thanks to him I'm me!  We are lucky and blessed to have a prophet on the earth!  Thank you so much Mom!  Many miracles will happen this week!  I love you!  We are just breaking all kinds of records!  I love you more than all the clouds I have seen in the last 3 days and that is a ton!

Love you most!
Elder Cammack

No comments:

Post a Comment