Sunday, October 19, 2014

October 6, 2014

Hey Dad!

I love you and miss you!  I am really learning a lot here on my mission and it has been such a rewarding experience!  I'm so happy to be a missionary!  This week we had one of the best weeks ever.  We found 15 new investigators and as a zone in one day we found 25 new investigators!  Things are going great here.  We had a really neat experience last week.  We went to visit a lady who had been listening to the missionaries and we talked about families, temples, and eternal life and the spirit was so strong!  She felt it and we pointed out to her the change in the atmosphere that had taken place when the spirit was present!  She wants to be baptized and it was great!  We had a lot of other experiences like that last week too!  In one day we found 6 new investigators.  I watched all of conference and yes I understood them all in their native language except the Cantonese one.  I think this new idea is great to share their talks in their own tongue.  It was so cool!  President Jordan is really great.  I'm fortunate to have him as a mission president.  Our investigators are well.  I love you Dad!  Thank you for everything!

Love
Elder Cammack

No comments:

Post a Comment