Sunday, October 19, 2014

September 22, 2014

Hey my awesome Mom!

I hope all is well and that you are doing ok!  I love you Mom!  This week was a really good week as well!  We didn't have as much success this week in finding people or teaching lessons but I was happy even through the trials and we had some good experiences!  This week we had a lot of lessons and plans fall through because people weren't there or couldn't accompany us to appointments.  But we did have the opportunity to give service last week to a man that was shoveling dirt out front of his house!  We stopped and asked him if we could help him and he readily agreed.  So we got most of it moved for him.  I was on divisions with a new missionary here and it was a great experience for us both!  We had a really good opportunity after to teach the man and he is interested in the gospel.  There is a youth here who is getting ready to leave for his mission next week and so we visited his Mom and I shared a scripture with her to help her not worry so much and to feel better.  It was D&C 100: 1-2 and the situation made me think of you so that's why I shared that scripture!  Love you Mom!  Just keep that in your prayers and do what Heavenly Father tells you and all will be well!  Tell Ray and Brother Godfrey I said hi and I know Heavenly Father will help him find a job! 

I'm sure I will get my box before my birthday.  Thanks Mom and yes I will take pictures!  My companion is doing good.  We do have investigators but satan has really been giving us and them a lot of opposition because they all have problems and they are really getting in the way of their progression.  We are doing our best to help them and all will be well.  I'm definitely going to try and be better.  I've been doing really good but some days are harder than others.  But for the most part I'm doing good.  Thanks so much Mommy!  I love you best and more than all the needles and thread on the earth!

Love
Elder Cammack

No comments:

Post a Comment