Sunday, November 30, 2014

November 10, 2014

Hello Dear Mother!

I hope that you are well!  I am doing super great here.  Well we just had transfers again!  Something interesting happened.  Elder Flores and I split up and are now training!  In our ward there are 2 areas.  He is in one and I am in the other.  We are both still zone leaders but now we are training new missionaries as well!  It is super awesome and super crazy!  I'm so excited!!!  I don't get assigned to my new companion until tomorrow so I will let you know next week what happened!  Let me just say that I had like absolutely the best week ever!  We had 6 investigators come to church and they all loved it and they all have baptismal dates!  Sunday night a sister from our ward accompanied us and we met 3 of her friends and taught them all and put baptismal dates with them!  It was a really great experience.  I'm so happy with the success that we have been having here!  I know that the Lord is really blessing us and that he will continue to bless us even more!  My week was great Mom!  I had a lot of experiences where the spirit guided us to find people!  I was on divisions with an Elder and he had an impression to go and help some sisters that I didn't notice.  They were shoveling a huge pile of dirt.  So we went and helped them and taught them and 2 of them came to church!  They loved it!  It was such a neat experience!  I have a testimony of service with piles of dirt!!!!  It really works.  Yes I am getting plenty of rest!  Thank you for everything Mom!  I love you!  Have a fantastic week and spread the gospel and think of me!  I love you more than all the moms in the world!

Love
Elder Cammack

No comments:

Post a Comment