Sunday, November 30, 2014

November 17, 2014

Hola Mama!  le quiero mucho!

This last week was really amazing!  My new companion is Elder Gutierrez!  He is really awesome and we get along very well!  He is from Chihuahua Mexico!  We got to eat in the mission home on Tuesday and then we got paired with our trainees!  We had a big training meeting with president and I really learned a lot!  Thank you so much Mom!  You are the best ever!  You are very talented Mom!  We are so fortunate to have the prophet we do!  He is a great man.  I feel that I can overcome anything when I go to the temple!  We are truly blessed to have so many temples close.  My week was super awesome!  About 2 weeks ago Elder Flores and I contacted a lady and this week Elder Gutierrez and I found her family at home and we taught them and the spirit was so strong!  We got there and the Father was so burdened with something that he was almost in tears at the end of the lesson.  When we went back the second time he was so different and HAPPY!  They are now progressing to baptism!  We are so blessed here!  I am so blessed to have my new companion he has been a great help to me this week.  I have a lot to make better and I know that he will help me!  Our investigators are great.  We have about 6 or so that are on the way to be baptized and we are finding more.  Thank you so much mom!  I know you will love Christmas in Germany!  I am really blessed to have you for my Mom!  Heavenly Father knew I needed you for a Mom!  I love my Mother more than all the particles of dirt on the earth!  Love you bestest!

Love
Elder Cammack

No comments:

Post a Comment