Thursday, November 6, 2014

November 3, 2014

Hi Mom!

I'm doing really great!  How are you?  This last week was a little bit rougher because we had some investigators drop us and a lot of members couldn't accompany us but it was still a good week!  We had the mission council and it looks like we might be getting I-pads sometime but I have know idea when.  The council was really inspiring though and I really enjoyed it!  There are a lot of things that I want to change and do better!  Sorry Mom, I promise that nothing is wrong and nothing happened!  If you don't get an email just wait until Tuesday!  I'll try to let you know ahead of time if I can.  I love you!  I'm grateful for you emails.  The temple was really great and helped a lot!  Yes we did take pictures and I'll try to get them sent soon!  I'm excited for your trip to Germany and that Dad gets to see all the history places he wants to.  Sounds like it will be a lot of fun.  Our investigators are good.  We have a few that are progressing and hopefully more will soon.  Thank you for your prayers.  Busy doesn't even describe it!  But it's a lot of fun.  We have been busy making the new zone plan.  It's a plan that all the missionaries in our zone follow to help us do better and have more success.  So we have been busy making that and working in our area and with the mission council and a lot of other things.  I haven't sent my suit yet but I will.  I can listen to efy and the Mormon Tabernacle Choir and anything with the church label on it.  When we got the cub scout's box we ate everything in the first day!  My shoes are fine and yes my socks are all great.  I love you more than all the buses in Mexico!  Have a great week Mom and thank you so much for everything!  I love you best!

Love
Elder Cammack

No comments:

Post a Comment