Thursday, November 6, 2014

October 20, 2014

Hola Mama!

Te quiero mucho y te extrano!  How was your week Mom?  My week was really good!  We had a lot of progress this week!  We have been super wet as well.  It has been raining nonstop.  It was really sad because there was hardly anyone at church this week because of the rain and we only had 2 of our investigators come, but 2 is better than none!  This week I have been learning a lot and I see a lot of things that I want to change and do better and that is what I'm going to focus on!  I want to be a better servant of the Lord and be a better missionary!:D  Tell Brother Godfrey thank you for helping you guys!  I'm really sorry for being a pain a lot of times when I was growing up.  I really wish I would've helped more and I will be sure to help all I can when I get home!  You both have done so much for me and I want to do all I can for you and Dad!  That's really great that you and Dad are reading the scriptures together.  I'm really happy to hear that!  Thank you so much for your support Mom!  I love you!  This week we had many experiences but I have learned a lot about repentance.  We need to change into the people that the Lord wants us to be, but we have to let him mold us and shape us.  If we are willing to strive to obey him and helps others then we will be blessed!  I have a testimony that the church is true Mom and I love being a member!  We are truly blessed and I love sharing this message with those who will hear it!  I love you too Mom and all you do for me!  Love you more than all the drops of rain that have fallen here in my mission!

Love
Elder Cammack

No comments:

Post a Comment