Sunday, November 30, 2014

November 10, 2014
Hello Pops!

Love you and miss you tons!  I have really great news!  I am now a training zone leader!  My companion and I are both still zone leaders but in different areas.  We are both training new missionaries as well!  As of right now I have no idea who my new companion will be but I am super excited!  I am really excited to learn and grow from this experience and I am sure that this new missionary will help me a lot!  I also had like the best week ever!  Six of our investigators came to church and it was just awesome!  They all have baptismal dates as well!  There was one day that I was on splits with another Elder and we had the goal to find 5 new investigators that day and we beat that goal!  We found 6!  The spirit really helped us!  Our lessons were really spiritual too and we could see the desire of these people to change.  All and all it was a great week!  Glad it's cooled down at home, it has cooled down here to.  We are really having great success, we found 15 new investigators!  Thank you so much for your counsel Dad I really appreciate it!  I love you!  Have a fantastic week and take care of yourself!

Love
Elder Cammack

No comments:

Post a Comment