Sunday, November 30, 2014

November 24, 2014

Hey Mom!

I love you!  Sorry I don't have much time this week!  We have been busy all day working on a zone plan that we have to have ready and it took up most of the day.  I promise I'll write more the next week haha.  But all is well!  We had some really good experiences this last week and we had 5 investigators come to church.  I  know Troy teases you about loving me more but tell him you love all your children the same!  I promise we will follow all your instructions in opening the Christmas gifts.  That's part of the fun and I promise that I will wait and take pictures.  Thank you so much!  ha ha ha woops I mean ho ho ho!  Tell Troy and his family and the Oaks thank you in advance and I love them all.  Everything is going great Mom, my companion is doing really great as well.  We are learning a lot!  He is definitely a good companion!  I'm not sure if I will get changed or not but I think I will get changed.  We have changes in 4 weeks on December 15.  Thanks Mom!  One reason I'm grateful for you is that you always cheer me up and you are always positive and smiling!  Keep on being the Mom!  I love you and sorry again that my letter was short.  Love you more than all the stuffing that will be eaten this week!

Love
Elder Cammack

No comments:

Post a Comment