Thursday, November 6, 2014

October 28, 2014

Hola Mama! 

te amo!  espero que estes bien!  Know Mom there are a lot of missionaries way better than me.  I'm very fortunate to have one of them as my companion right now!  Elder Flores is awesome!  Thanks for praying for my investigators, it really helped!  We had a super neat experience!  On Saturday we were really close to the house walking by a little corner store and I had the thought to go and buy some bread because I was hungry so I did.  We met the owner of the store and started talking to her and we found out she has a son who is a member in Texas.  We taught her and the next day she came to church and loved it!  She wants to come back and I'm almost positive that she will be baptized!  You and Dad are both huge examples.  My cloths have been holding up super great!  I still have a few shirts that I haven't even used.  I just need to clean my suit because last Sunday it was pouring buckets here and I was up to my knees in water with my suit pants and I jumped in a huge pile of mud by accident thinking it was solid.  My shoes are doing good!  Well one pair that is haha the other pair got wet.  We have the council with the mission president and the other zone leaders this week.  Thanks for the hugs Mom I'm sending you an even bigger one!  I love you more than all the miles I've walked in my mission and that's like 8 to 10 a day!  Love you best Mom!

Love
Elder Cammack

No comments:

Post a Comment