Sunday, November 30, 2014

November 17, 2014

Hey Dad!

I love you!  This week was really great!  So my new companions name is Elder Gutierrez and he is from Chihuahua Mexico!  I'll send you guys a picture.  He is really awesome and he just completed his first week in the mission!  It is really awesome and exciting to be training!  It is definitely a great responsibility and you learn a lot from it.  This week was a little crazy with getting use to everything and getting adjusted but we are getting back into the swing of things!  It is really fun being with Elder Gutierrez!  We had a really spiritual experience with an investigator in a family home evening!  The spirit was so strong!  We talked about eternal families!  Wow that is really cool about the Phoenix temple.  I really like the Gilbert temple too.  I realized that I have been so blessed in my life and I feel even more grateful for things I didn't realize were such a big blessing.  Well it is definitely interesting and a lot of work.  But it's work that I love!  I'm continually trying to be better and be a good example to my companion!  He is a really good companion!  Well sometimes it is challenging but I'm trying to do the best I can and I have been really blessed!  The spirit helps a lot!  The trust President has in us is really big and it is a valuable thing!  Only a few of the zone leaders are training right now.  My new companion talks a lot of Spanish.  We have had a lot of success this week and the spirit helped us to find a lot of people!  We are continuing to progress and do better!  Heavenly Father has really blessed me and I'm so grateful for that!  I know the gospel is true and that this church is the church of Christ!  I love you Dad!

Love
Elder Cammack

No comments:

Post a Comment