Thursday, November 6, 2014

November 3, 2014

Hello Dad!

I love you!  I hope all is well!  Your Stake Conference sounded like a great meeting.  It's amazing how we can use technology to spread the gospel!  Heavenly Father really inspired that field!  I'm glad you and Mom went to Payson and enjoyed the mountains.  My week was really good!  It was a bit more difficult as we had some investigators drop us and a lot of appointments fell through but we still had a successful week!  We have kind of slowed on our contacts a little but we are starting to pick up again.  We were really focusing on working with the members and investigators we had but we need to keep contacting more.  We are going to have miracles here!  Without Heavenly Fathers help I could do nothing.  Right now I'm really trying to become a better person and a better missionary.  A lot of times I feel like Nephi because of the many sins that so easily beset me.  It's amazing how so little can be really big stumbling blocks.  I know that with Gods help I can change and be better.  Thank you Dad!  Have a really good week and be safe!  I love you and miss you!  Sorry if the letters are short this week I didn't have much time!  I love you though and I'm doing really great!  Love you more than all the coke in the world!

Love
Elder Cammack

No comments:

Post a Comment