Thursday, November 6, 2014

October 20, 2014

Buenas tardes papa!

te quiero y te extrano!  I hope you are doing well Dad!  My week was really successful!  We had a lot of success working with the members and we have augmented our results!  I've been really blessed to see the progress here in my area and in my zone!  We are getting better everyday.  I always love your sense of humor, don't ever lose that!  I love you!  Right now I want to focus on changing myself so I can become a better person and be more of the person that Heavenly Father needs me to be!  I have a really big desire to serve Him and I want to be the best qualified I can.  I know I won't be perfect but what I do know is that I will never stop trying!  I'm seeing things I need to change and I'm trying my best to prepare myself now.  I'm really excited for this opportunity!  Dad I know that you were a great missionary and in fact I think that we are a lot alike.  Your mission helped you become the person you are and for that I am super grateful!  You have helped me all my life and I am very fortunate to have you as my loving father!  I love you and miss you Dad!

Love
Elder Cammack

No comments:

Post a Comment