Sunday, November 30, 2014

November 24, 2014

Hey Dad!

I love you and miss you!  Sorry but I don't have much time to write this week!  We have been super busy all day working on a zone plan!  I promise I will write more next week.  I really appreciate all you do for me.  Well it's a bit stressful at times but I'm doing good!  I am trying to continually be better and I know that I will keep on progressing!  I'm really learning a lot though and that's good!  My companion is great!  He is getting used to things right now but is doing super good!  Well I'm teaching him English right now, that's part of the training lol.  Well I have a lot I need to do better so I can help him in his kingdom.  I've been emailing Bryce constantly but I haven't heard from Geordan in awhile.  We are still finding people but not as much this week.  That's okay the next week we will find a lot.  We had a miracle with one of our couple investigators.  They were living together and had been for a long time.  We told them they needed to get married but they couldn't because one of them was married to someone else a long time ago and hadn't gotten a divorce.  They went and talked to a lawyer and he told them that they had been separated so long that they were automatically divorced.  They don't have to pay or do anything!  They just need to get married and they are good.  This last week we were on a bus and when we got on I saw a youth and the spirit told me to talk to him but I wasn't sure at first so I went and sat down and finally got up and talked to him.  So it turns out his brother had been listening to some other missionaries and this guy had a lot of interest so we have an appointment with him this week!  Thanks for everything Dad!  I love you and I am doing great!

Love
Elder Cammack

No comments:

Post a Comment