Monday, March 2, 2015

December 29, 2014

Buenas tardes mi mama!

le amo! haha no worries Mom!  It was great to see you all!  It's not like it's the last time you will ever see me haha!  In another short 5 months we will be talking again and like a couple weeks after I'll give you a hug!  Victoria City is really nice!  I really like the area that I'm in.  I'm right next to the mountains and its super cold here too!  I'm not quite sure how long I will be here haha.  I don't think I'm going to finish my mission here though.  Yes I loved the nativity and the stocking and everything else you sent!  Thank you so much!  After we used the nativity I gave it as a gift to a family in the ward!  You and sister Facer think alike because she did the same thing you did.  The church is a little far from where we are and the ward is really nice!  The members are super sweet and nice.  The people here are interested from what it looks like.  Yes we had dinner invitations and for Christmas we did something special.  There is an older man in the ward who lives alone.  When he joined the church his wife left him so my companion and I wanted to do something really special so he could have a good Christmas.  So we took some gifts and ties of ours and went and bought tacos and took it all to him and shared a gospel message.  The spirit was super strong and I felt so good doing it!  It was a blessing to be able to bless the life of someone who is less fortunate than I am.  We have a lot of investigators.  Some names are to start off are Eguia family, Perez Sabala family, Cesar, Berenice, Alberto, Jorge, Rosario, Ramiro, Adrian, Leti, Luceero, Yesica, Veronica.  Victoria City is a big city.  There are 2 zones here.  It's about the size of Salt Lake City I think or a bit smaller.  I still remained focused the best I can!  I will do my best!  I get to go through the temple with one of my converts.  Her name is Catalina Leon Del Angel, she will go through February 28th.  The most important thing is to just trust in the Lord.  I still have a lot to change.  I love my new companion Elder Facer, we clicked really fast!  Thanks so much mom!  I love you with all my heart!  I love you more than all the fog that was here the other day!  You couldn't see anything!  I miss you lots!  Keep being awesome!  You are doing such a great job Mom.  Keep it up.  Love you!

Love
Elder Cammack

No comments:

Post a Comment