Wednesday, March 4, 2015

February 23, 2015

Love you Mom!

espero que este bien!  My week was a bit up and down.  We had a lot going on this week.  So I wasn't able to do as much work in my area as I would have liked but it was still good!  As of right now we are struggling a bit to find investigators that are progressing but we are improving.  We have a cold front coming in.  If you do end up sending another package could you remember triple A batteries please.  They are really expensive here.  Tell Jeremy I said Happy Birthday!  So glad he get's to go with Tays to his wrestling matches.  Like father like son.  Way to go Tays.  Thanks Mom, I love you too.  Heavenly Father is so merciful, He puts me in awe.  We are so imperfect and full of errors but He still loves us!  I know He is real and lives!  I also know that He loves each and every one of us!  Thanks Mom but your the best I can't occupy a space that's already filled.  Love you more than all the steps walked by missionaries all over the world!  Love you so much Mom!  Have a super great week and stay positive!  All will be well.  Love you bunches!

Love
Elder Cammack

No comments:

Post a Comment