Wednesday, March 4, 2015

February 16, 2015

Hey Dad!

Love you and miss you!  Hope all is going well.  We had a really great week this week.  One cool experience we had is that on Monday we went to an appointment with a contact we had and when we got there he hadn't remembered and he told us that his wife was really catholic and wouldn't be interested.  But the interesting thing was that the wife got home a bit later and she saw us and invited us right in!  She was really anxious to talk to us!  So we ended up teaching her and she came to church yesterday!  Tell Brother and Sister Koga I love them.  He is really tough and is such a great example.  He is the strongest person I know.  Sorry the letter is a bit short this week.  I don't have much time.  But I love you so much!  Well it's really great being able to help Sister Jordan. out.  I'm really glad to get the experience and I'm working the best I can.  My companion is a bit tired of it because he has been there awhile, but he does great.  Yes we have a few senior missionaries but not many.  I hope what I'm doing is having an effect on these people.  I'm going to be a Great Uncle, that can't happen I'm to young.  But I'm happy for Kameron and Heather.  Tell Kim I love her and I want to spend some time with her when I get back.  Tell her to stay strong.  You will be a great Gran Dad.  Honestly Dad as I've been thinking and reflecting on my future life I want to live a life centered on serving Christ and my Heavenly Father.  My progression will go forward, I don't want to take a step backward when I get home.  I will do whatever the Lord asks me to do and I'll do it well!  I also feel sad as well and I'm trying to make these last months the best!  I'm also excited for the next phase of life as well.  We have so much to talk about but not enough time right now.  Thank you for your example Dad!  I want to be like you!  I'm going to work so I can feel that at the end as well.  Thank you so much for sharing that with me!!!!!  How has your mission helped change and shape your life Dad?  I love you!!!!  Like Father like son I think I'll be at BYU as well.

Love you Dad!
Elder Cammack

No comments:

Post a Comment