Wednesday, March 4, 2015

March 2, 2015

Hey Dad!

I love you and miss you!  I hope all is going well.  This last week was interesting.  We haven't had a whole lot of progress but things are getting better!  We had a really interesting contact this week!  We saw a lady who was pushing a stroller with her daughter and just from seeing how she acted with her daughter we could really tell that she was family oriented so we decided to contact her!  We talked to her and explained the Book of Mormon and talked about the blessings we receive as a family by living the gospel!  She readily agreed to listen to us and we have an appointment with her tomorrow!  I'm so grateful I can be on a mission and learn all that I have learned!  Being here has really taught me a lot and has helped me get on the right path!  I know that the mission has changed my life forever and I'm so grateful for all that Heavenly Father has done for me!  Thanks for sending the pictures.  It looked great.  Don't remind me about coming home, I want to make the most of the time I have left haha.  The end will come soon enough but there is so much I need to change and learn still.  Secretary work is going great!  I helped cook in the mission home on Friday for 40 hungry Zone leaders.  I also managed to drop and break one of Sister Jordan's glass bowls while I was drying dishes so that was interesting.  The good thing was that she wasn't even upset, she just laughed.  Tomorrow we go in and I'm going to start scheduling English exams for the Latin Americans leaving this change.  Well we are finding a ton of people, the only thing is that we need more people who are really interested.  But they will come!  I think I'll be transferred one more time but who knows what will happen.  I'm glad you like my emails.  Your letters have really helped me too.  Thanks so much Dad!  I love you!  Take care of yourself!  Have a great week and do something fun with Mom.

Love
Elder Cammack

No comments:

Post a Comment