Wednesday, March 4, 2015

March 2, 2015

Hullo Mum!

Love you more than a whole ton of snickers!  How was your week?  I hope it went well!  I got to go through the temple on Saturday with one of my converts!  It was so cool!  I'm sending pictures today.  It was so awesome to be able to go through with her.  I was thinking about missionary work while there and as I saw the result of what I had done I really felt so happy and peaceful knowing I had helped someone get to the temple.  The satisfying feeling is huge! 

Although I'm absolutely positive that know one will ever love me as much as you do, that can't be beat!  My smile is still as big as ever!  The investigators are great.  They really feel the spirit and love the gospel!  That is cool, I'm glad you and Dad are doing things together.  You guys are the best.  I hope you go and see Meet the Mormons.  You will love it.  It will make you laugh and feel the spirit.  You should invite nonmembers as well.  Just so they can get to know us better.  I can't believe your running now, way to go Mom!  I am so proud of all you have been able to do.  Keep it up Mom.  Your doing great, you'll be way faster than me haha.  We will have to have a walking race when I get back and see who wins.  I can't believe Jordan and Bryce were together.  That is so unfair.  I don't even want to imagine the crazy things they are doing.  I can see a LOT of improvements I need to make.  I just want to be able to say and feel at the end of my mission I had given my all to Heavenly Father.  That feeling of peace that comes from knowing that is what I want at the end.  More than anything I just want to know that He is happy with my sacrifice.  I'm so grateful for you and Dad!  You guys are the best ever!  I think I'll be transferred one more time because after these next transfers I still have one more.  I love you more than all love that missionary moms have for their missionaries in all the world!  Thanks so much Mom.

Love
Elder Cammack

No comments:

Post a Comment