Monday, March 2, 2015


January 5, 2015

Hey Dad!

I love you!  Wow that is so cool that you got to go walk on Normandy beach.  I'm sure it was a really great experience!  Wow there are craters that are still there???  What a neat experience!  That's really true, when people don't follow the gospel this is what happens.  It's just going to get worse.  We have to be prepared for when it does.  But as long as we are obedient to Gods commandments we will prosper in the land.  My week was really good.  I love doing random little acts of service here.  For example: When we were leaving the church on Sunday we saw a man and his family that had their car break down so we told the family that we were with to pull over and we got out and helped them!  They might not seem like huge things but I feel really good when I help someone else!  We had another experience like that too.  It's been rainy and cold here and we have hills in our area so one day we saw a truck that was stuck going up a hill in the mud.  So we stopped by and offered him our help and together we got it unstuck.  Oh and we also helped a Sister cut down one of her trees with a machete. haha  That was fun!  Right now I'm just working on staying focused for these last few months.  I want these to be the best months of my mission and I want to experience a lot of growth.  I want to look back at the end and be able to say that I left my whole heart, might, mind and strength on the line.  I'm really grateful for Heavenly Father and the blessings he has given me!  I know He loves me and is helping me!  I love you Dad and miss you lots!  Enjoy yourself and be safe!  Love you more than all the gravy and butter in the world!  Thanks for the heads up about the flu!  I'll be safe.

Love
Elder Cammack

No comments:

Post a Comment