Monday, March 2, 2015

December 29, 2014

Hola papa!

Le amo!  espero que este bien!  felicidades por bajar 12 libres en peso!  es fantastic!  ahora tiene que dejar la coca!  Ok theres your weekly Spanish Dad!:D  hmm that is a bit strange but its good that you could go to church even if they only had sacrament meeting because of the weather.  It was pretty cold here too!  Sounds like your just one sick bunch!  Just take care of yourself and get better!  Yes it was a little better for my companion haha.  It was so great to see all of you.  I'm really glad you are doing well.  I'm doing really good now.  I love you too Dad!  Thank you for your email and all your love!  My week was good and fun filled.  I really could feel the spirit of Christmas more as I served others!  This will definitely be one Christmas I will never forget.  I felt the spirit so strong!  I have a testimony of helping others and I know that when we help someone else we are helping the Savior.  I know he is so pleased with us when we reach out to touch a soul who is struggling and needs help.  I also have a very strong testimony that this is Christ's church.  I know he loves us and the truth could not be any simpler.  He  is always by our side in hard and easy times.  I am so grateful for this wonderful gift that Heavenly Father sent to us.  I know that if we know God then we know our true potential.  The decisions we make will determine our destiny.  I love you Dad!  Tell Ty I love and miss him.  Tell him to study Preach My Gospel and the scriptures like nothing else!  A powerful missionary follows Preach My Gospel and the scriptures.  Tell him to be exactly obedient and to develop a pure love for Christ and Heavenly Father.  Pure love casts out all fear.  (Moroni 8:16)  Love you lots!

Love
Elder Cammack

No comments:

Post a Comment