Tuesday, March 3, 2015

January 26, 2015

Hey Dad!

I love you!  espero que este bien!  mi semana fue muy Buena y tuvimos muchas experiencias!  Well with that lead foot of yours I'm sure you'll never get into the slow lane.  I've been doing really good Dad!  We had a great week we are just battling right now with the investigators going to church but we are progressing!  I had to take some money for the month so that's why I took out money from my card.  I'm really proud of Ty!  He is going to be an excellent missionary!  I'm glad it was spiritual!  I'm glad you go to talk to Meg's and the kids.  Kellston is going to be a great singer one day.  I can't wait to see Jeremy again.  Why are they on such high alert on the base?  Why is it so dangerous over there?  Yes the Lord will protect them!  Well this week was interesting haha.  I have a testimony that missionary work has to be done with the members.  We can contact people all day but a lot of them don't get very far.  But when we work through references and the members that people normally get baptized!  I have seen the difference!  We are still continuing with specific prayers and Heavenly Father always answers our prayers!  We have a family of investigators that we met who the guys Uncle was a member and to make a long story short he is really interested!  He has read a lot of the Book of Mormon and when we got to the lesson the other day he had a notebook of notes he had taken while reading and he told us he feels good about it and everything seems really good to him.  He prayed and told us that for his answer a few scriptures came to mind that where signaling to him that he needs to read and study the Book of Mormon!  It is awesome!  I love investigators like him.  This week has been really good!  I really see how my mission is preparing me for life and I know that my mission has changed my life for the better and I wouldn't trade it for anything!  The work is going really well here!  We are getting better every week!  Dad what do you think we can do to have more spiritual experiences with our investigators to help them attend church?  What can I do to feel the spirit more?  Love you lots Dad!

Love
Elder Cammack

No comments:

Post a Comment