Tuesday, March 3, 2015

February 2, 2015

Hey Dad!

I love you and I have news!  I got transferred!  That's not all!  I am now in an area called Boulevard in Madero city and I'm with a former companion of mine.  Elder Antuna!  What's more is that I'm the new secretary to the mission presidents wife haha or to Sister Jordan!  Honestly I have absolutely no idea of what that entails.  But I will be in the mission offices about 4 hours a week working.  This should be fun!  That's great the Patriots won, I had a hunch that they were going to win.  Yeah I'm pretty sure I heard Brother Cox yelling from here haha.  That's good that it was raining.  The weather here has been cold and rainy and windy as well.  I've been taking good care of myself!  The house I'm in now has a boiler and AC but they both need to be repaired haha.  Good one Dad, but I've gotten down to record time in the showers!  I'm only in there like 2 minutes and I'm done!  I've been keeping them in my prayers and will continue to do so!  Tell Brother Koga I love  him and Craig too!  Tell him I hope all goes well!  That's great that Jeremy is home.  I'm glad that the kids are excited.  Sorry I've been bad about judging that.  I'm trying to pull out as little as possible.  But I shouldn't have to pull out anymore.  But I'll be sure to do that Dad thanks.  Well everything was going great but they pulled my companion and I out of the area.  So now I'm in a new area and I've got a lot of ideas I want to try out so I'm excited!  We had some really neat experiences!  I was on divisions and we taught an investigator and after told her that we were going to ask her for a reference of one of her friends and when we did she said actually I have a friend who would like to listen.  It was so cool because after she told us about her friend someone arrived at her house to buy water and it turned out to be her friend!  So we contacted her and taught her and she wants to come to church now!  It was great!  We are finding lots of people to share the gospel with and we have done a lot of service!  We found a lot of investigators this week and had a lot of help from the members!  I know that if the members help in the missionary work then we will be able to baptize so much more!  I also know that Heavenly Father loves his children and he listens to and answers every single one!  Thanks so much Dad for everything!  I love you and miss you!  Take care of yourself!  Love you!

Love
Elder Cammack

No comments:

Post a Comment