Tuesday, March 3, 2015

January 19, 2015

Hey Pops!

I love you so much and I'm so glad you are my Dad!  I hope you are doing well!  Be sure to take care of yourself!  I'm sure Germany was really cold!  It's cool you got to go though.  They don't have AC????  That doesn't make sense.  Well hey that's a good thing.  Nice to have an upgrade every once in awhile.  Tell Brother Koga I love him!  He is a really great person and I look up to him!  When I grow up I hope to be as strong as he is.  Well the cold can be a burden.  I'm glad we don't have snow here.  Even though it feels like it will snow sometimes.  The bad thing about cement houses is that during the winter they are even colder than outside!  It's like a freezer!  I really enjoyed the time we had to go to the temple together before I came out.  I'm really glad I have you to talk to Dad!  I know that I can always count on you for anything.  When I do get back though I would really like to talk more about the temples because I've got a few questions.  I'm sure that you can help me out with it.  I knew someone here on the mission who was a temple worker before he came out.  I thought that was so cool.  That is something I would be very interested in doing!  I would absolutely love it!  Who knows if I'll be able to speak English when I get back.  I've decided to give my homecoming talk in Spanish because a lot of our ward is Spanish haha. :D  I would love to work with you too Dad.  That would be so great.  Do I have to be recommended to do it or how would that work?  I haven't been enough times to get it down in Spanish completely though.  But it wouldn't be difficult.  I understand it really well!  I love it in Spanish.  We were teaching a new investigator this week and we had a very interesting experience.  She was telling us about a trial or question she had and that if she could find the answer to it in the Book of Mormon she would be baptized and when she said that I'm not sure why but immediately Alma 32 came to my mind.  I'll be honest I did hesitate a little to tell her but I did it.  I told her I think that she would find her answer in that chapter and I had no idea what her need was.  So tomorrow I will be finding out if I was right or not.  We also had a great experience last night.  We taught the husband of a lady we contacted and it was great!  He had taken a proclamation of the family with him to read and when we got to teach him the first time he had already read part of the Book of Mormon!  I know that the Lord prepares people because he commented to us how his Uncle who was like his best friend was a member of the church and he had been really impressed by the church and had heard really good things.  He flat out told us he wants to learn more about the church and we had such a great experience.  I love being a missionary!  That is so great for you Dad.  I'm glad you have done so much.  Just keep trying your hardest Dad and just keep trying to be better!  I know Heavenly Father loves you a lot and so do I!  You are one special person!  Thanks so much Dad!  I love you most!

Love
Elder Cammack

No comments:

Post a Comment