Tuesday, March 3, 2015

January 19, 2015

Buenas tardes mama!

le amo mucho!  espero que su semana fue fantastica!  Gracias por su carta la agradezco mucho!  Well yeah after so much time gone I can see how that could happen.  That's ok Mom just let it all out.  That's really good you are helping them.  Tell them I say hi.  Yeah time really does fly fast.  My week was super awesome!  I had so many experiences that I don't know where to begin!  This week we have been focusing on specific prayers and ever morning before we go out we always ask Heavenly Father to put someone in our path who will progress and be baptized and every day we have been doing our part and we have found someone just about every day!  The meeting we had with President was really good!  I learned a lot.  I've really seen how Heavenly Father has helped us in the work.  Read Alma 13:24 and Alma 16:16-17 and Jacob 5:70-75.  Those are some really good scriptures that tell us what Heavenly Father is doing in his vineyard.  We have transfers in like 2 weeks I think.  This change is a bit longer because of Christmas so I have a bit of time left.  My companion is awesome!  He is really great.  We are getting along so well and I have learned so much from him!  Be sure to tell his Mom that she has one very special son and he is a great friend to me and that I love him too!  Our investigators are doing good.  We are working on helping them progress right now but all is well.  No on p-days we are by ourselves.  It's part of the area presidency rules.  We aren't allowed to leave our area unless we have permission from president and we don't have activities or anything like that.  But it's ok, I like it this way.  Yes I did do service!  I always look for opportunities to serve and when I see them I act!  We helped a lady clean her yard this week and we taught her afterward and we thought she was going to be a new investigator buy funny thing is that she is a member who has been inactive for a lot of time.  What's even funnier is that her neighbors are active members and they had no idea. haha  It's really neat how Heavenly Father remembers all of his children even though we may lose them sometimes.  He remembers who they are and where they are and provides the way for them to be found.  Wow how cool, I'm glad Jeremy gets to come home early!  Way to go Mom!  You are doing so good.  You are going to be faster than me when I get back haha.  Yes my friends are awesome, I love them all!  Yes I hear from Bryce and Josh.  But it's off and on with the others.  I haven't heard from Ty in awhile.  I'm doing good Mom!  Thank you for everything!  Love you so much Mom!  Thanks for your letter!  Love you more than all the trees on the mountains here!  The entire mountain is green!

Love
Elder Cammack

No comments:

Post a Comment