Tuesday, March 3, 2015

January 26, 2015

Hola Hermana cammack mi mama!

como esta??  estoy muy bien!  mi semana fue excelente y lieno de experiencias!  That's awesome, Kellston will be a great singer!  That's funny, I'm glad he likes to sing.  That will be so great for the kids.  I'm so happy for them.  Tell Jeremy I love him!  I'm sure he does.  He will put me to shame and motivate me to out beat him.  That's one thing I have to try and do more of is exercise haha.  We really don't have like any time and sometimes I'm just dead tired in the morning.  But I'll get there just like Jeremy!  Maybe just a little slower.  Oh wow Mom I can just imagine how much you cried!  I'm surprised there wasn't a flash flood warning or the second building of an ark haha. :D  Just kidding!  Love you Mom!  That kid is funny!  I taught him everything he knows :D  Yes haha I know that very well.  I will be emailing him every week so no worries.  He will really like that, thanks so much for doing that.  I love him too.  Mom there are a lot more missionaries more dedicated than I am.  I'm trying my hardest to stay focused and I can't say I'm perfect at it because I'm not.  I struggle with it as well but I hope my effort is enough for Heavenly Father.  I want to leave Everything in the mission.  This last bit of time I have is very special to me and I have to fight to stay focused.  I want to be the consecrated missionary and carry it with me throughout all my life.  It is so important to me that I change here in the mission.  A lot of times though it is hard for me to see that I have changed.  I just want to take advantage of this time so that Heavenly Father can mold me into what he needs me to be.  We had a really good experience this week.  A really good investigator we found a couple of weeks ago we lost contact with her and couldn't find her but yesterday we were able to find her again and she is on track and so ready to be baptized!  I'm glad Heavenly Father listens to my prayers!  Thanks for telling me that Mom!  I love you and am so fortunate to have the perfect Mother I do!  You are such an example to me.  I like to tell our investigators about your conversion to the church so they can have a really good example to look to!  Thank you for making the decision to accept the gospel Mom!  Thanks Mom!  specific prayers work.  I know it's hard Mom, it's still hard for me as a missionary, but you will be blessed as you love the Lord and overcome your fears!  Focus on your love for Heavenly Father and his children and sharing the gospel will be a lot easier!  Ok sounds great Mom.  I love you more than all the missionaries in all the world!

Love
Elder Cammack

No comments:

Post a Comment