Monday, March 2, 2015

January 5, 2015

Hullo Mumsy!

Le amo mucho!  me alegra saber que tuvieron una experiencia tan Buena!  espero que todo esta bien!  yoestoy muy bien!  There's your Spanish for the week haha.  I loved the pictures you sent me!  You are doing great Mom!  I know you can reach that goal!  You just keep at it.  si se puede si se puede!  Tell everyone I say hi and I love them all.  Tell Bryce congrats and that he will be a great missionary!  For New Years we did like one of the most awesome things ever!!!!!!  READY????? .......WE....!!!!slept.... hahahaha.  I was on divisions that day with one of our zone leaders and it was great!  It's pretty cold here too!  I don't think I've seen the sun for weeks haha.  Tell Dad to be safe and take care of himself! My companions great!  We are doing well!  His Spanish is so good!  He talks so well for how much time he has!  I know for sure that he will talk like a native soon!  I want Ty to take a tie from me and write Broski's forever Jon and Ty.  I'm so glad Jeremy gets to come home early.  We had a really awesome experience this week!  One day our appointments were falling through and so we went to visit a future investigator and when we got there we had one of the most powerful lessons ever!  We invited her to baptism and she readily accepted!  She will be baptized in February!  When we were teaching her it was so neat because we didn't have to think about what to say, the words were just coming out!  The spirit was so strong!  We just found her on Friday and she came to church on Sunday and loved it!  She was crying too.  She has an answer from Heavenly Father and feels this is right!  Yes Mom I'm sure President Jordan would love a thank you email.  I love you more than all the clouds I've seen here in Victoria!  (the sun hasn't come out in weeks...)  Love you best!

Love
Elder Cammack

No comments:

Post a Comment