Tuesday, March 3, 2015

February 2, 2015

Hello Mum!

So yes I got transferred again!  Now I'm in Madero City and I'm the new secretary to the mission presidents wife!  Or to Sister Jordan that is.  This is going to be fun and interesting!  I'll be in the mission office like 4 hours a week working on various things there.  But right now I'm not exactly sure what I'll be doing haha, but I'm excited!  I loved the Super Bowl, Dad and I always watched it for the commercials haha.  But that's great the Patriots won.  I'm pretty sure that Brother Cox is very happy right now.  I'm doing really good!  This week was great!  We finished the change off really well and we left the area better than we found it!  Elder Facer and I both got pulled out of the area.  My week was great though!  We contacted a lady at a bus stop and it was so great because we started talking and she asked us if she could be forgiven of her sins so we were like YEAH!!!!  We talked about baptism and invited her to be baptized and she accepted a baptismal date!  When we went and visited her she had read a little of the Book of Mormon and said that she received an answer and she knew it was true!  It's so great to see people like that!  Missionary life goes great!  I love helping people and I want to work harder than ever!  The Lord sure does have the best missionaries!  Please tell everyone I love them and hope all is well!  Love you Mom!  I hope all is well.  Thanks for everything!  I love you more than all the soccer fans in the world!

Love
Elder Cammack

No comments:

Post a Comment