Wednesday, March 4, 2015

February 23, 2015

Buenas tardes papa!

le amo mucho!  Hope all has been going well.  My week was good!  We had a bit of work to do in the offices but I've come up with some ingenious ideas to make my work a lot easier and faster and to help out future secretaries.  Sister Jordan came by the offices too and gave us a couple pounds of barbecue pork and stuff to make sandwiches.  It was great!  First American food I've eaten in awhile haha.  Yes it's been a little cold here too.  Right now there's a cold front coming in so we will see what happen.  I'm pretty use to the heat.  We are still teaching her and she is progressing and we are really excited.  Well in the offices I've been keeping up on all my work and on all the projects that Sister Jordan gives me haha.  It's actually really fun to be able to go in and help out.  Now to answer your questions:
1.  I speak hablo espanol
2.  My favorite scripture is Psalms 82:6  I really love this scripture because it helps me to remember my potential as a child of God and it shows me what I can become.  It also shows me how much Heavenly Father loves me and wants me to live with Him again.  This scripture helps me remember that nothing is impossible I can do so much more than I believe.
3. Haha ok that is a difficult one.  My favorite companion would have to be Elder Flores and he is my favorite because we both worked so hard together and in unison.  We were there for each other in difficult moments and we were able to enjoy both the good and the bad experiences.  He taught me how to work well together with someone and how to truly enjoy the mission.
4.  To get around we use mainly A. our legs haha B. a taxi or a bus
5.  The most unique thing I have eaten on my mission would have to be cow utter.
6.  The best way to find investigators is by asking members for references of their friends and acquaintances.  It is also my favorite and I also really like contacting people in the street!
7.  My favorite thing to do on P-day is going shopping and cleaning and that's not a lie!
8.  Well that number varies every week and depends on the missionary and the members.  But it's in the range of 10-20 for both members and investigators
9.  I've been able to go to the Tampico Mexico Temple
10. My mission home is in Tampico and I'm like 20 or so minutes away from it. 

I love you Dad!  We saw the new Meet The Mormons movie and it was great!  You need to see it!  We also had interviews with President and those were great too!  He really is inspired because I asked him for some council on contacting and I put it in practice this week and it works!  We all should do what our leaders tell us to do.  I actually thought it would be cool to be the architect who designs the temples.  I'm not sure what to do but that's what I want to do.  I'm not coming home and just going to let all I've learned stop there.  I expect to keep progressing and it's something I want to do.  A lot of missionaries don't continue reading and studying and praying when they get back but I don't want to be like that.  I want to keep doing all that I'm doing now and more.  I can't wait to talk more because I have a lot of questions!  Love you lots Dad!

Love
Elder Cammack 

No comments:

Post a Comment